1 Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, D&H Innovation does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
2 D&H Innovation offers customers the opportunity to return goods up to 14 days after receipt (“the Returns Period”), subject to the terms and conditions in this returns policy.
3 You must prior to returning any goods received, contact our Customer Services Department on +44 (0)1382 250899 or by completing our Return Claim form. Failure to contact us in respect of a return or cancellation in line with one of the methods set out above will result in a delay in processing your refund or the product being returned to you. All authorised returns must be returned to D&H General Trading Ltd., Unit 14 Discovery House, Gemini Crescent, Dundee, DD2 1SW.
4 If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to D&H Innovation at your own risk and cost, therefore we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. For items which cannot ordinarily be returned by post, we will at your request use our reasonable endeavours to arrange a courier to collect the goods; the estimated maximum cost of this would be £20 per item. (See 9 below in relation to the return of faulty goods.)
5 All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on the Web Site.
· Your product must be complete, including all accessories, in its original box / packaging and in ‘as new’ condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging). We may accept returns within the Returns Period that do not fully comply with this requirement, but this will be subject to agreeing a restocking charge to cover the loss that we might reasonably expect to incur in reselling the item(s).
· Software, memory cards and DVDs can only be accepted if still sealed. This policy is to avoid any potential breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988. All opened software is exempt from return under the terms of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Software that arrives damaged or is physically faulty may be returned under our normal returns policy.
· A proof of purchase must be supplied.
· You must return any free gifts which came with the product.
· We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
6 Until such time as you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of the item(s). Any use of or damage to the delivered goods or product packaging beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery may result in you incurring a restocking charge to cover the loss that we might reasonably expect to incur in reselling the item(s).
7 Subject to 4.6 above, if you exercise your right to cancel your order within 14 days (where the goods are not found to be faulty), we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
8 Faulty goods: You will always have the option of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 28 days of delivery. If there is a fault with your product within six months of delivery but after the first 28 days, we will offer a repair in the first instance. As an exception you may be offered an exchange or full / partial refund. After six months but within 12 months we will offer a repair only. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault and, if no fault is found, return the product to you. In these circumstances, no refund will be processed until the returned goods have been received by us and an appraisal made as to any fault. This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
9 Any refund due to a fault or other defect within the first six months following purchase will include a refund of the delivery charge. In such circumstances we will also pay for your costs of returning the goods (up to £10 in the UK and £20 outside the UK). Beyond six months you will be responsible for covering the costs of returning the goods. We strongly recommend you use an insured method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Replacement goods are sent by standard delivery only (i.e. premium services are not available).
10 Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the returned products.
11 THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.