D&H Innovation is the trading name of D&H General Trading Ltd.: at:
Unit 14 Discovery House
1. Guarantee services will be provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, model name) is presented with the defective product within the guarantee period. D&H Innovation may refuse free-of charge guarantee service if these documents are not presented or if they are incomplete or illegible.
2. This Guarantee will not apply if the model name or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
3. To avoid damage to or loss/erasure of removable data storage media or accessories, you must remove these before submitting your product for guarantee service.
4 This guarantee does not cover:
a) periodic maintenance and repair or parts replacement due to wear and tear
b) consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as non-rechargeable batteries, print cartridges, styli, bulbs, etc.)
c) damage or defects caused by use, operation or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal personal or domestic use
d) damage or changes to the product as a result of:
- i. misuse, including: – treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product or damage to liquid crystal displays
– failure to install or use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with respective manufacturer’s instructions on installation or use
– failure to maintain the product in accordance with respective manufacturer’s instructions on proper maintenance
– Installation or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards in the country where it is installed or used
- ii. Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software
- iii. The condition of or defects in systems with which the product is used or incorporated except other respective manufacture’s products designed to be used with the product
- iv. Use of the product with accessories, peripheral equipment and other products of a type, condition and standard other than prescribed by respective manufacture.
- v. repair or attempted repair by persons who are not authorised by respective manufacture.
- vi. Adjustments or adaptations without respective manufacture’s prior written consent, including:
– upgrading the product beyond specifications or features described in the instruction manual, or
– modifications to the product to conform it to national or local technical or safety standards in countries other than those for which the product was specifically designed and manufactured.
- vii. neglect accidents, fire, liquids, chemicals, other substances, flooding, vibrations, excessive heat, improper ventilation, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces and impacts.
5. This guarantee covers only hardware components of the product. It does not cover software (whether of respective manufacture’s or others) for which an end-user license agreement or separate warranty/guarantee statements or exclusions are provided or intended to apply.
Exclusions and limitations
Except as stated above, D&H Innovation makes no warranties (express, implied, statutory or otherwise) regarding product or accompanying or constituent software quality, performance, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
If this exclusion is not permitted or fully permitted by applicable law, D&H Innovation, excludes or limits its warranties only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Any warranty that cannot be fully excluded will be limited (as far as permitted by applicable law) to the duration of this Guarantee.
D&H Innovation has no obligation under this Guarantee other than to repair or replace products and to subject to these Guarantee terms and conditions.
D&H Innovation is not liable for any loss or damage relating to products, service, this Guarantee or otherwise, including – economic or intangible losses – the price paid for the product – loss of profits, revenue, data, enjoyment or use of the product or any associated products – indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage.
This applies whether that loss or damage relates to: impaired or non-operation of the product or associated products through defects or unavailability while with D&H Innovation or an respective manufacture authorised service provider, which caused downtime, loss of user time or business interruption inaccuracy of output from the product or associated products damage to or loss of software programs or removable data storage media, or virus infections and other causes.
This applies to loss and damages under any legal theory, including negligence and other torts, breach of contract, express or implied warranty, and strict liability (even where D&H Innovation or an respective manufacture authorised service provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
Where applicable law prohibits or limits these liability exclusions, D&H Innovation excludes or limits its liability only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
D&H Innovation has no liability under this guarantee in excess of the price paid for the product, but if applicable law permits only higher liability limitations, the higher limitations apply.
Procedure for Claiming an Under-Warranty Repair
If a product is within 12 months of date of purchase and after inspecting it you feel it is a fault, and not caused by accidental customer damage, please contact us to for a under-warranty repair approval. When the under-warranty repair is approved, we will send you an under-warranty repair claim form to fill in. Please return the faulty product back to the instructed address on the under-warranty repair claim form. Once we received the faulty products, we will email you to confirm and advise the estimated repair time.
All In-Warranty Repairs will be processed by manufacture authorised service centre, an official Manufacture Service Report will be supplied for all repairs.
Your legal rights reserved
Consumers have legal (statutory) rights under applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. This guarantee does not affect statutory rights you may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the person from whom you purchased the product. You may assert any rights you have at your sole discretion.