|Scanning materials||Documents, Books, Magazines, Files, Scrolls, Forms,|
Invoices, Certificates, Business cards and Sculpture object
|Output Resolution DPI||300 (default), up to 1000|
|Format||Flat single page≤A3; Books≤A4|
|Speed||Flat single page≈1.2s/page;Books≈1.2s/dual pages|
|Image format||JPG, PDF, TIFF|
|Color bit depth||24 bits|
|Export format||JPG, PDF, Searchable PDF, Word, Excel, TIFF|
|Video streaming format||MJPG|
|Preview||PC-Visual presenter: 3072*1728@12Fps;|
|USB||USB 2.0 High-Speed|
|Light source||Natural light and LED lights|
|Top LED lights||√|
|Focus mode||Fixed focus|
|Scanning access||Device Control, Software triggering, Hand button, Foot pedal|
|System support||XP, Win 7/ 8/10, 32/64-bit; macOS 10.11 and above|
|Configurations||Prossessor||32-bit MIPS CPU|
|Laser – assisted||3 laser rays|
|Image cache||Hi-Speed DDR|
|LCD||2.4″, 4:3, 320×240|
|Hard document base||√|
|Book cover block||√|
|Power||Input:100 to 240V, 50/60Hz; Output: 9V/2A|
|Visual presenter||USB-PC Visual presenter|
|Software features||Flattening Curve||√|
|Smart tilt corrections and auto-cropping||√|
|Color mode||Color, Patterns, Stamps, Gray scale, B&W|
|Manual Selection scanning||√|
|Combined Sides scanning||√|
|Blank page detection||√|
|Field of view||82°|
M3000-Pro Scanner X 1
AC Cable X 1
AC Adapter X 1
USB Cable X 1
Scanner base with V-Cradle X 1
Finger Cover X 2
Assist LED Light Attachment X 1
Hand Shutter Release X 1
Foot Pedal Shutter Release X 1
User's Manual X 1
Are your purchasing on behalf of a business or organisation? At D&H Innovation, we offer wide range of services and support for our business customers including:
Reduced Prices and Volume Discounts - Receive special discounted rates on all products. Further savings can be made on orders with our quantity discounts. Ideal for industry resellers, installers and all customers who order in quantities.
Non-VAT purchasing for VAT registered customers in the EU - If your business is VAT registered in a EU country , you can order from us online without being charging the UK VAT.
Dedicated, Experienced and Friendly Staff - Our enthusiastic and helpful sales team have thorough knowledge of our products. They are conveniently on hand to assist you with any product or service enquiries you have.
If you are looking to order on behalf of a business, please be free to contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1382 250899
Fax: +44 (0)1382 250898
The Czur M3000-Pro is a fast and reliable professional overhead book scanner that support up to A3 format.
It is ideal for scanning bound documents and books without unbinding them.
The V-cradle helps to protect the scanning objects, such as large, fragile documents.
The scanner's intelligent software provide a comprehensive solution to process and digitise the scanning image with built-in OCR engine.
- Super fast scanning, two book pages scanned in 1.25s.
- 20MP CMOS camera provide pp to 1000 Dpi resolution.
- 32-bit MIPS CPU for High-Speed Scanning.
- Intelligent Scanner & Image Processing Software offers:
- Smart Tilt Correction & Auto-Cropping
- Curve pages flattened automatically
- Automatic finger & thumb removal
- Five Colour Modes include Colour, Pattern, Stamp, Greyscale and B&W.
- Book Fold Correction
- Batch Editing Functions: edit multi pages in one go.
- Colour overhead book scanner for formats up to A3
- V-shaped book cradle
- Multiple Operating Modes: Supports Hand Button, Foot Pedal, Scanner Button and Software Button to trigger scanning.
- Page detection and Auto-Scan: The M3000 Pro Book Scanner detects page turns to automatically capture page.
- Diffused assist LED lights to avoid reflection when scanning glossy papers.
- LCD Preview windows to let you see the scanning object to avoid scanning errors.
- Built-in OCR engine from ABBYY can quickly transfer scanned images into editable Word/PDF/TIFF files in one click, currently supports 187 languages.
- Archiving documents from national and local government agencies, registries and non-profit organizations
- Digitising files from file folders Digitising bound and stapled documents like contracts, accounts and documentation
- Preserving books and sensitive historical documents